Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Doctor Reports

Harry saw his pulmonoligist and a gastroenterologist yesterday. We are in a holding pattern for now. Dr. Schuette says there is no rush to get back into chemotherapy that healing is still the best course for now. We will see Dr. Black his medical oncologist in late April and probably discuss additional chemotherapy then. We still have one more appointment this week and I will post again after that.

Again I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support and for coming out to the Rock N Bowl - you really made Harry feel special and have by your kindness let me concentrate on getting him well - thank you - you are all gifts from God and I could never repay you.

I will be posting all the fabulous pictures that were taken that night soon and when I do I will post the link here..

Thanks again - Mona & Harry

No comments: