Monday, January 12, 2009

Have To Love The Efficiency of World of Healthcare

Harry was scheduled to have a PET Scan at 8am this morning, we are to arrive 1/2 hour before the test and there is a 400.00 fee if you cancel your appointment within 24 hours..

Well - we got up at 5am; fasted after midnight; arrived at 7:30am and sat in the waiting room. After the 3rd person was called - I went to ask why Harry had not been called. The technician - said well he's not scheduled until January 13th at 10am. I wonder if they will give us 400.00 and replace the hours of work pay I missed this morning and now will have to miss again tomorrow.

So I called the office that scheduled the appointment at 9am to explain the situation and asked they look into the problem and get back to me - 3.5 hours later NO RESPONSE. So I guess I will wait until they begin answering their phones again after 130pm to see if they are sure he has an appointment tomorrow.

If you have not guessed by now - I am not happy about all this ...and neither is Harry.

More when there is more

Mona

No comments: