Monday, August 3, 2009

Lots of visitors - thank you

I would like to thank all of you for your visits today - it is heartwarming to know how many of you care about Harry.

Hospice - still has not come and will not until the morning but Harry's doctor came by this afternoon to see him and told me that the end is very near. The swelling in his throat are the tumors and they are growing.

I will continue to update as often as I can - please let others know - I have tried to reach some by phone that do not have a computer but I am sure I am missing important people.. if I do please apologize for me.

When the time comes I will make sure that the arrangements are posted here.

I am very proud of Harry for his courage and the way he has fought but the time has come for him to go home with his head held high and to play drums with all of his friends in heaven.

thank you again.. I love you all

2 comments:

Marcome Yates said...

I guess the Lord is saying that Dad needs his drummer...My thoughts and prayers are with ya'll. Guess it's time for Harry to join Dad's club now in heaven.. I didn't want to have to say the prayer, Lord heal him or take him..That's the prayer dad always said when a loved one was suffering...God bless you Mona for taking such good care of him...He really helped me a whole lot when I talked to him every day that Dad was in the hospital..So for now I pray the prayer I mentioned..Lord heal him or take him..

Harry Ravain said...

thank you Marcome -They are building quite a band up there and one day you and I will get to listen to them play together agian. please let me know if you ever need anything - mravain@gmail.com