Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You

Today is hard .... but only for me and Harry's Mom.. He is resting peacefully in Rayne, LA. Thank you again for all the kind words, gestures and support over the past year. It was quite a year.. We met some wonderful health care people who gave us hope. Harry and I grew closer than we had ever been, he reunited with his mother, his friends showed him how much they cared - the benefits were amazing, he found a whole bunch of cousins, and had all of his in-laws get closer to us. Without each of you the last year would have been unbearable. He had a very touching and proud send off. Thank you to those who could attend and to those for which the turn around was too quick - I intend to have a memorial for him in New Orleans in October and create a foundation in his name to help Musicians and Masons with cancer.. It may take a couple of days before you here from me again but know that each of you are in my heart and I thank you for all you have done ...

Mona Ravain & Joycelyn Adams

No comments: