Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today was your day

This holiday became so important to you when you reconnected to your family. My heart is so broken that you are not here to celebrate it. Everyone is trying to help me get through this but the pain is so deep and I am so empty,, I know this is the hardest because its the first - but like I told Darren yesterday - coming to meet you would be ok with me. I love you and I am so sorry about the changes I am having to make but until I meet you again I have to figure this out. I am trying my best and hope you understand. I wish I could visit you today but it is not going to happen - I pray you understand - you are always in my heart. So Harry - Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you are celebrating with your friends and family in heaven - enjoy your cranberry sauce..

No comments: