Sunday, December 6, 2009

Raymond's Birthday

I went to Henderson last night to celebrate Raymond's birthday at Pat's in Henderson. It was the first time since the funeral that the 4 of us were together.. yes Mike came in from Houston. I brought Raymond the "pot" that he has salivated over since you bought it. I know he will take good care of it and use it and that is what is important.. Mike is also wearing the watch you wore when you left us. I sent him home with your leather jacket and gloves - I know my little brother will be warm because of you. You know he is a grandpa now. I have also spoken with George and I am making arrangements to take your drums to George - he will I believe take the best care of them. I know you would be happy that he is putting them in the hands of people who will love them the way you did. I am still lost without you. I tried hard to go visit you yesterday but the traffic in Baton Rouge made it too late to go see you - I am so sorry I really want to be there but I will find a way to see you before Christmas.. Love you and wish you were here..

No comments: