Tuesday, August 19, 2008

After Surgery

Harry made it through surgery with flying colors. He was apprehensive all day but we went to radiation therapy at 10:30am; met with Dr. Monsour for a few minutes, he checks in with us every Monday to see how Harry is holding up. After that we checked in at EJGH. They took him back to holding at 1pm and then at 3pm Dr. Karlin, the surgeon, came to let me know that Harry had made it through just fine. We left the hospital around 5:15pm. I went to pick up his new pain medication to take for the next few days, then Harry wanted Taco Bell, so we had Taco Bell. The pain meds are working and his was afraid that he would not be able to sleep on his right side, but he was off and on throughout the night. I will have to check with him when he wakes up how he is feeling today.. Well that's all for now, I have to get ready for work.. Take care everyone and I hope you had as successful a day as we did.

Mona

No comments: