Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello All

This is Mona. I am going to try this blogging thing. I feel like sometimes when I send an email I miss some of you. So everyday or so it is my intention to post what is going on so that you can come here on your convenience and be updated. Again thanks to all for you care and concern about Harry and his condition.

We had a pretty good day yesterday. Changed his pain meds again - something non narcotic and he is doing much better with it.

Today we meet the surgeon who is going to put the port in for his Chemotherapy , then back to radiation therapy this afternoon. Today will make 5 treatments, only 30 more to go!

I will post a summary sometime tonight so that those who do not know the whole story can come here to get it..

Mona

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Harry...Billy and Nancy Haynes here...Maurice sent us your blog...I think about you all the time and our days as an "Idol" :)...Get well soon!!! You are in our prayers...Love you Brother!!! Nancy and Billy Haynes
Email:info@billyhaynes.com

Harry Ravain said...

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers - Mona Ravain

Wendy said...

Hi Harry and Mona - Rich and Wendy Siegel. We are keeping you in our prayers - Get well soon, and let us know where the party is after your treatment! :)