Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another Full Day

Yesterday Harry had a CT Scan of his Chest, Abdomen and Pelvis. We have an appointment with Dr. Monsour at 11am today - I do not know if he will be able to retrieve the results - but I hope so. If not we will get the answers Monday afternoon when we see Dr. Black. He will also get blood work today for both Dr. Black and Dr. Jeanfreau.

And believe it or not Harry ate half of a medium cheese pizza yesterday afternoon! This morning he was a little nauseated but I guess that is expected. He took a nausea pill and went back to sleep. Up again he is not feeling so good. maybe a little more sleep will help..told him to go back to sleep..

And thanks again to my brother Mike for visiting and helping out this weekend..

Mona

2 comments:

Craig Cortello said...

Harry:

Romy and I were back in the studio this weekend cleaning up some of the tracks that we've worked on over the last couple of years.

Finally coming together. Tim Laughlin added some clarinet solos on 3 of the songs.

Your drum work sounds great, and I really appreciate the enthusiasm you brought to the studio on this project.

I hope to have the CD wrapped up by the end of the year and will get you a few copies.

Hang in there, buddy!

Craig Cortello

Harry Ravain said...

thank you for that Craig - I can't wait to tell him..

Mona