Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 4

We had a few challenges yesterday but I think we have overcome them, one of the biggest is nausea. I found some nutrition that has no lactose in it and he seemed to be able to hold that down better than all the other things we have tried. I think that he may have become completely lactose intolerant - which is not uncommon and could reverse but after 4 hours of research on the web - I found some products that should be able to keep his nutrition up without lactose and gluten and I am working on others but for the time being - no milk or dairy products.

Today Harry is out with his cousin Mike from LaPlace and a newly discovered relative named Bob while I am working. What a grace from God that Mike and Janice Ravain came back into our lives right as we were beginning this journey. I am sure he will be completely exhausted by the end of his day but what a fabulous boost for his spirit to get out... Mike - I cannot thank you enough..

I will post again after the weekend.

No comments: