Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Saturday - Quiet Sunday

Yesterday was a very busy day for Harry. He took his mother to her high school reunion at Andrea's Restaurant. Of course he did too much as a first outing but thanks to Bobby Eichorn and Ray - the day was very successful. A good time was had by all and thanks to Moreau for all the beautiful long stem roses - for all the ladies and me. I love fresh flowers.

Today has been very quiet and I promised him we would go out for lunch if he took a nap and that is what he is doing now. He is feeling better - last week was quite rough but we made it through another hurdle with the help of a lot of family, friends, physicians and their staffs, and all of the nurses in CCU and especially those on 5 West. A very special thanks to all of you who visited him in the hospital - your are all angels in my eyes.

Mike Jr. and Chase - thank you so much for Friday - I only hope Chase enjoyed it as much as Harry - I am sorry Mike and April but if Harry gets a chance to influence him - you will have a drummer on your hands for life.

Mike Sr. Jan and Bob - there are no words for all you do - thanks ...

Missy & Raymond, Karen & Mac - I don't have the words to express how much you mean and how much you help me get through all of this.. I am able to get through each day because I know you have my back. Mike & Michele - your support is greatly appreciated. I think Mom and Dad look down everyday and are proud of the children they raised even though some of us fought them all the way.

Mom - Happy Belated Mother's Day and early Happy Father's Day Dad - even though you are gone - we feel your spirit and love every day - Thank you for being who you were.

Ok - back to the laundry..

thanks and love to all

Mona

No comments: