Friday, December 18, 2009

Cor Jesu Band Sweater

I know how much your heritage meant to you so last week I donated your Cor Jesu Band Sweater to the Brother Martin Alumni Association. So forever you will be remembered through this donation at the school. I hope you are pleased with what I have done. I hope one day to go to the school and create an endowment for the drum program at he music department with funds from Harry's Hats. I had to put it on hold for a little while I get in control of finances - I have to concentrate there first then building your foundation becomes predominant..I miss you so much..

I know you are my angel in heaven but I have a couple here on earth.. please watch over the ones here on earth Mike, Bo and Diddley(Dusty).

And Bobby - truly helped me out with your Mom this week. Thank him for me in some special way..

No comments: