Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Honey - today is just as quiet as it always was.. It was always just me and you and then you went off to Rock N Bowl to play, preparing for the day after Christmas when our families came together. I am so glad we were able to have the house to share with all those people. It meant so much to you. Yes it was the best house and it was yours.. I missed our traditional breakfast today ..

I wanted to have one more Christmas at the house - but I did not have it in me. And more than anything I wanted you here but neither was in the cards. I am having to put the house on the market.. I am so sorry.. but I am struggling.. This will always be OUR house - no place else will ever be as special.

I wanted to come to see you today but just could not.. I will see you tomorrow - our day to celebrate.. It won't be the same but I will at least spend some time with you. Your mother does not understand my need to see and be with you where you are - but there is such comfort in being with you.. I am so glad you decided that Rayne would be your final resting plave.. there are people who love and care for you there.. and my heart is always with you..

Merry Christmas my love, I miss you and your smile, your energy and your love of drums and life...

No comments: