Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, September 22

Harry is still in the Hosptial. He had a very busy weekend. My sister's, Robert Wilson, his mother, Joycelen Adams, Andre Neff and his cousins Mike & Jan Ravain all came to visit or stay with him to help. He enjoyed it but he was very tired.

He is still having difficulty swallowing and he now has a Gastroenterologist. He is now getting Nexium in an attempt to help him swallow. I spoke with him this morning and he was heading to Radiation Therapy. I will check with him again soon and see if he is having Chemo Therapy today as well. If he can't eat soon - we may have to put in a feeding tube - but that is not definite.

Ms. Grace Jackson is sitting with him and he already is betting with her on when the phone rings - if it is me or not and I think Harry is winning. Harry has his cell phone so you can try to call he may or may not answer...

I will post more later tonight after I speak with his nurse and let you know.

Thanks for the prayers - we need for him to be able to swallow..

Love to all

Mona & Harry

No comments: