Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Doctor Visit

We had a couple of Dr. visits today. I am sorry to inform you that the cancer tumors in his lymph nodes in his neck did not respond to radiation, in fact the tumors have grown. Dr. Monsour called Dr. Black's office and got us an appointment with Dr. Cosgriff because Dr. Black is out of the country, so he will have to have some kind of chemotherapy. The fight is not over yet. He is increasingly more tired and the tumor is pressing on a nerve - affecting his right eye.

So tomorrow we go to see the surgeon about his herniated disk and Dr Cosgriff about chemotherapy immediately. I will post more when I have more..

Thanks

Mona

2 comments:

Marcome Yates said...

I really hate to hear that..My thoughts and prayers are always with ya'll...I'm hangin' in there by the way..adjusting to life at Mom's in Magnolia, TX...went back home to visit my Grandmother last week..got a cpl. more photos of Dad to add to my new photo album..give Harry a hug from me & give him another from Dad..Love ya'll...

Harry Ravain said...

thank you Marcome - we think about you all the time. Give Harry a few days to adjust to this new round and then give him a call - maybe early next week. Glad to hear you are doing well.. You have the strength to succeed and shine from within - your Dad gave you that,,