Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Too Much for a Short Title

Harry Mom came over yesterday and was able to get him to eat a little more than he has been, he also asked for pudding last night when I have him his meds so that was encouraging. He was unable to do much with Physical Therapy yesterday - maybe on Friday with his CNA - exercising his legs.

And in the Of Course category... my neighbor AL came by to let me know that one of the teenage boys that roam the neighborhood threw a large rock through one of my windows. So I had to call the cops and deal with the one of the kids of that group who of course "didn't know who did it" in front of his parent and the cops but sure boasted to a bunch of other kids yesterday afternoon. I explained to the brat in front of his parents that - had they thrown the rock into the next window - they would have hit Harry and I cannot begin to tell them what kind of -ell they would have paid. So with everything else - now I have to have a window fixed.

Stephanie and her friend Courtney (Al & Bonnie's daughter - my neighbors) helped me tape it up for now. Also Mike Sr & Jr. Al has offered to cut my grass with a riding lawnmower - if I can get someone to weed eat - (that is probably spelled really wrong)

Anyway -that is how my day ended and begins - there is good and bad everyday and as someone who was really wise one told me - it's not the event - it's how you handle it.

God - I give today over to you.

Mona

No comments: